Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Huzzah for the weekend!

Forrest has a full weekend of class (boo), but Juni and I have some good stuff planned. We gotta keep busy or we'll miss that fella too much! On Saturday morning we have our first swim class at the community center, and on Sunday we are going to Target. I am embarrassingly excited for that last one because, here's the thing, Pocatello does not have a Target.

I repeat - No. Target.

Sigh.

So, I am driving 53 miles to pick up a box of the best disposable diapers we've found, some party decorations for Juniper's 1st birthday party, and who knows what else!

Anyway, I hope you have a good weekend. If you are in the browsing mood here are a few fun links around the web!

This is so fascinating and weird!

I really want these.

And these.

I love these toys for babies & toddlers.

I miss this place.

True confessions, I loved watching this.

Longlist announced!

Read a book this weekend! It is good for you!


Love,
Elizabeth

No comments: