Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Baby

I was going to write a book review today, but...

I'm tired - I need to make dinner - I don't feel like it.

Pretty good excuses, wouldn't you say?

Instead of a book review, you get pictures which I think is pretty good deal.














Don't you love how mismatched her fashion is? Just like her momma. :)

Love,
Elizabeth

PS: Would you rather a recipe review (Shepherd's Pie) or book review (Rose Under Fire) tomorrow? Let me know in the comments! xo

2 comments:

tokyotuesday said...

LOVE the photos. Juniper is darling.
Recipe review or Book review...oh the choices we have to make in life!! Of course I would always love a book review but I'm still trying to catch up on my reading with your other recommendations that maybe I'd like the recipe review ^^ But that's just me!

cheri said...

Both! But that's because I love whatever you post. And. I'm hungry.

I love that you wore that sweater when you were her age. Sigh. Time. Where does it go? On the positive side...because time ran...we all have Juniper!! Insert "applause and cheers" here!!! She is so stinkin' adorable!!!

Where did you take these pics?