Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Weekend

Happy Friday, everyone!


Any fun weekend plans? We have yet another swim class on Saturday, and then we'll probably just be puttering around. Forrest has quite a bit of homework, so Juniper and I will probably take quite a few trips to the library and park to give him some quiet.

Here are some fun links around the web!

If you're on Facebook, you've probably already seen how a photographer dressed up her daughter as several famous women in history. I love the Amelia Earhart one - a personal hero of mine.

A Cheez-Its wedding cake. Enough said.

My dream house, in London no less. I also love the interview with Courtney from Babycinno Kids.

Speaking of Babycinno, I'm a tad addicted to their blog.

Even though Juniper is "mostly" sleeping through the night, I found this article about babies and sleep fascinating.

Um, how cute are these leggings?

We had chicken taco salad for dinner the other night, and it was SO good. 

I want to make these pumpkin chocolate chip oat bars this weekend.

Having a baby changes your body, and that is okay and even beautiful. I got so choked up. Make sure to watch the video at the end.

Have you heard of Malala Yousafzai? Her interview with John Stewart is fascinating.

Love,
Elizabeth
xo

No comments: