Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Weekend

Hard to believe this was a year ago


What are your weekend plans? We have our last swim class (sniff) and piles of leaves that need to be transferred to black trash bags. Fun! I'm also planning on whipping up a batch of these.

If you're in a browsing mood, here are some fun links around the web... 

Who doesn't love Jennifer Lawrence?! She's amazing.

Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, I can't wait for Catching Fire to come out!! Will you go see it?

Speaking of movies (sorry), I also really want to see Ender's Game. The book is so good.

"The simplest way to make sure that we raise literate children is to teach them to read, and to show them that reading is a pleasurable activity."

Have you read my friend Amy's blog? It's hilarious and thoughtful. I love it.

Happy weekend!

Love,
Elizabeth

 

No comments: