Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Christmas Friday!


I can hardly believe Christmas is a mere few days away! Forrest turns in his final project today (cheers throughout the land!) and we hit the road tomorrow for Arizona. I can't wait! What are your weekend and Christmas plans? I hope you are able to spend the holiday with people you love, and, as cheesy as it sounds, I hope your heart is full of joy, peace and wonder.

In the meantime, here are a few fun links around the web!

Have you seen this video about an airline playing Santa to its passengers? I totally got choked up.

51 Times in 2013 Jennifer Lawrence Proved She Was Master of the Universe.

8 Items Every New Parent Needs. Made me laugh.

I absolutely loved reading this birth story. I also love watching her HGTV design show.

Mocking It Up: a fun infographic about all the Mock Newbery lists around the country.

Finally, my friend Julia writes a hilarious & thought provoking blog called: Eating Stories Like Grapes. You should check it out!

Merry Christmas, friends!
xo

No comments: